Vision is arguably the most important of the five senses; it plays a crucial role throughout childhood and beyond. Yet many parents don’t understand how vision helps their children develop appropriately. The articles below can help.
- An individualized program of eye exercises and other methods can treat non-refractive vision problems such as eye alignment and lazy eye.
- How often should your child's eyes be examined? What's the difference between a school vision screening and a comprehensive eye exam? and more.
- Knowing the expected milestones of your baby's vision development during their first year of life can ensure your child is seeing properly and enjoying their world to the fullest.
- Contact lenses offer advantages in the areas of sports and self-esteem. But when is your child old enough for contacts?
- Certain types of contact lenses and eyeglasses may play a role in slowing the progression of myopia, or nearsightedness.
*PLEASE NOTE: Thursday and Friday are alternating. (ie one week we will be open Thursday and closed Friday then the next week we'll be closed on Thursday and open Friday.) Please call the office with any questions.